Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fellow blog readers and supporters

I'm a little embarrassed that I haven't thanked you earlier. The support from friends and family (and people we don't even know) has been overwhelming to say the least. The fact that you take time out of your day to inquire about our lives is truly a special thing.

We never get sick of telling our story because we know that you care. Hopefully we are inspiring other families who are going through hard times as well. Were definitely not the experts on how to deal, but we do try to have some fun in between (sometimes with the help of my friend Kendall Jackson).

Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you from the bottom of our livers for supporting my family through this diffiult time. The ride isn't quite over, but it's nice to know we have people like you to get us through to the end.

3 comments:

scrapping mom of 2 said...

I just saw the great news about being back on the list. Praise the Lord!

Karen - Jen & Jon's mom

Anonymous said...

I admire you so much. everything you've been through Erin, you still have the best sense of humor and are a good listener and friend to others. :)
I'm so happy that Geoff's back on that list!!!

Anonymous said...

Erin,

It is Lindsey Thatcher, Schumaker now, I just read about your husband. It seems like you have been battling this fight for awhile! Im so sorry to hear that your husband is not well. Keep fighting. If you want to contact me you can at turbolinz@aol.com