Tomorrow he will receive preliminary test results from the biopsies along with bloodwork, an ultrasound, a kidney test, and a visit with the transplant team to hopefully discuss results.
Some thoughts I am having:
- Yeah for 10 years
- I wonder what my liver looks like
- Here we go again
- Those damn kidneys better cooperate
- The word jugular makes me ill
- I wonder if the doctors will have a better indication of the future
- I wonder if Geoff will show them a picture of the liver cake
- I wonder how many people make it to 10 years with a liver transplant
To be continued...