UW called on Wed. night and said that they had secured us "an urgent" slot. We have an appt. The appt. is set for Dec. 9th @ 7:45AM. It is an all day appt. We booked our tickets this weekend.
Potential Problem #1-of course we are sooooo close here in Dallas. There is a chance that Geoff could be called for a transplant here and then we would be in Seattle of all places. How much would that suck? So, were going to get a hold of the transplant team here in Dallas (hopefully tomorrow) and get their "advice", but we had to book our flights considering it's only 10 days away.
Were not freaking out. Were excited. We need to feel like there is progress in all areas in order to remain sane, but there are the typical worries: work, kids, dogs, and the unknowns.
Wish us luck! And, if you're in Washington, let's meet up!