Friday, November 28, 2008

Did you say sale???

A few of you have asked how my day went today.....

It's 11:41AM the day after Thanksgiving and I just got home from my Black Friday shopping extravanganza. I officially shopped for 12 hours, which included a "nap" from 2:30AM-4:30AM. This is how it began....

10:42PM-Geoff and I (yes, Geoff) picked up my friends Lori, Kim, and Colleen to head to our local outlet malls.
11:10PM-arrived at Allen Outlets
2:15AM-left Allen Outlets after shopping (aka pushing/shoving crazy moms) at Gymboree, Banana Republic, Gap, and Gap Kids.
2:30AM-went to sleep
4:30AM-alarm goes off
5:00AM-arrive at Wal-Mart with my mom (C-R-A-Z-Y-not mom, but Wal-Mart)
5:36AM-leave Wal-Mart and head to Target
5:49AM-arrive at Target and wait in line for doors to open
6:00AM-Doors open and I am RUNNING with my friend, Lori (shopping partner for the last three years) to the toy dept. while my mom and Lori's mom run to the electronic dept.
6:45AM-head to Starbucks
7:01-arrive at mall heading directly to the Disney Store
10:44AM-leave mall (shopped at Gymboree, Libby Lu, Macy's, etc. etc.)
11:00AM-arrive home

So, what did I buy? I believe I got FABULOUS deals:

Banana Republic Jeans (women) $30
Banana Sweater (women) $26
Banana Cords (men) $22
Banana Sweater (men) $18.50
Banana boxers (men) $5.00
Gymboree pajamas 5 pairs @ $5.99 each
Gymboree hat (boy) $4.50
Gymboree outfit (boy) $11.99
Gymboree dress $12.00
Gymboree fleece jacket and pant both for $15.00
Gymboree shoes (boy) $9.88
Fisher-Price Walk-n-go $10
Hannah Montana Make-up kit $10
Barbie $5
Crayola Art Set $8
Sleep Beauty DVD $11.88
101 Dalmations DVD $11.88
Enchanted DVD $11.88
Happy Feet $3.98
Madagascar $5.98
Leapster game Pet Pals $15
Playdoh Kit $8
Baby Cinderella Doll $7.99

I WOULD DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN! I was able to get everything I wanted, but most importantly, I really feel like I saved a lot of $$$. Do you hear that Geoff?

Who's going with me next year?

7 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

All I can say is, WOW.

Kayla said...

Drug Heather to Walmart and Kohl's at 7:00. Oh and the coach outlet. Got some deals!

BettencourtFamily said...

proud to be there beside you!! we got some great deals and now I am ready for a nap!

rackersfamily said...

That is awesome! You did so good. I wanted to hear about your deals to see if it was worth it... sounded like it was. Scott and I went to Walmart and it was CRAZY!! People were standing around with one hand on the item they wanted and when 5:00 hit they went nuts!

Unknown said...

Gymboree pajamas at $5.99!!??

Dang - shoulda woulda coulda.

Juli Evans said...

Sounds like a success!

Tracy said...

I lve days like this. You are a Shopping Rock Star!