Friday, November 14, 2008

Hello, God? Are you there?

Geoff is #1 at Fort Worth....................
Dear God, if you're around today I would appreciate it if you could give me a call. I realize that you're busy-were all busy, but this is IMPORTANT. If I had a cardiologist, he would tell me that my heart cannot. take. this. ANYMORE. I'm pretty sure I don't need to go into the details about how my husband's heart can't take it anymore as well. Or, I could call you. I'll leave a voicemail. It would sound really pathetic, possibly panicky, and I would talk real fast. So, if you're out stalking the blogs today please know that I really need you to make this work. Amen.

10 comments:

The Donald said...

!!!!!! Every single time that I click on your blog I wait to see that #1. Today was the day! Oh please let this all work out! Praying for you and your family Erin :)

The Donald said...

It's Lisa...not Donald...I'm just signed in under his account. Sorry for the confusion.

Christine said...

That is great news! Hope things happen this weekend!

Dawn said...

!!!! is right. It could happen soon!

Erin Jeannine said...

We're number one! We're number one! YAY!!!! Will you be able to blog from the hospital? What if you get the call, and you don't blog, and none of us know!??!? What then!?!?!?! Is there a phone tree set up?

Unknown said...

wonderful news!!!! you guys are in my prayers

Jaime said...

I have tears thinking about you two and your family. I am praying that God is reading your blog tonight. I am thinking about you!!

(((((((HUGS)))))))

Brenda B said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Kim called and told me yesterday afternoon! This is AWESOME!! I am believing it will happen this week! Praying for you all!

Haley said...

will say extra prayers this week!