Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Status

#4 in Fort Worth
#5 in Dallas
  • Tube check on Thursday
  • Bloodwork on Thursday (this set of bloodwork will be submitted to UNOS-the organ Gods. In some sick twisted way we are hoping his levels will be elevated so that his MELD score can be increased).
  • Washington Update: getting paperwork completed so that we can fly out there and meet with the team (and hopefully to be put on the list sometime before Christmas....probably a stretch, but still shooting for it)

Totally random, but do any of you out there watch Prison Break? You know how they are always talking about the "Company" and how no one can get to them and they seem unbeatable? That's who I'm beginning to think the "committee" is, the committee that makes all these crappy-ass decisions. So, from now on they are the "Company" in my world. Anyone following this? It makes perfect sense to me.

3 comments:

The Donald said...

I watched Prison Break the first 2 seasons, but once the writers strike hit I lost interest. That and the story line was starting to get a little unrealistic.

Well, I mean more unrealistic than it already was I mean.

Oh ya, I am Lisa's husband Donald. Not some blog stalker.

The Donald said...

I just read my comment after I posted it. Once of those "I mean" shouldn't be there.

Jaime said...

Sounds about right.