Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'm famous

Well, not really, BUT I did have my first guest post on another blog.

I "met" Dawn when I became an avid blog stalker. I was googling "liver transplants blogs" and stumbled upon Carl and Dawn. They have been such a huge support for our family, always there to cheer us along.

Anyhow, Dawn is a freelance journalist in her "real" life. She started a blog, 71 Days of Christmas to chronicle her journey through the holiday season. When she started this blog she asked me if I would be interested in doing a guest post. I was thrilled to help contribute! So, enjoy!

5 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

OK, I have got to go check it out :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Jaime said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Thank you Erin for being a wonderful support for me.

Unknown said...

Great job!

But, I am boycotting. Recruited some friends, huh. Right....seem to have missed that invite.

Can't believe you are actually going at midnight!

Erin Jeannine said...

I thought you were sick in the head for shopping on Black Friday when I first met you in junior high, and I still think so. Although this year, I will be writing a paper and studying for finals on Black Friday, so I'm not actually sure which is worse. Does shopping tonight at midnight mean you have to stay sober today? Because that's really just wrong.

rackersfamily said...

So... what did you get? You need to post about all your good deals!!