Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Moving on...

I know it's not the most appropiate moment, but remember a few days back when we were coming up with some possible slogans for 09'? Well, here are a few of the entries:
  • Feelin fine in 09'
  • LiverTime 09'
  • Liver's Mine in 09'
  • LiverFind 09'
  • Celebrate the Good Times-A liver for Geoff in 09'
  • LiverLine 09'-no cutting in line bleep bleep bleep (nice one Rhonda)

On the UW front...I will be calling today to follow-up but we received word on Friday that all paperwork had been received (I can't remember if I posted that or not).

3 comments:

Erin Jeannine said...

Stop posting about this. We don't need this. He's number one, which means we will be sticking with Liver Wait '08, and then we're done. So quit it.

Blonde Momma said...

I figured you would say something like this! Just freakin humor me, okay?

Erin Jeannine said...

Okay, if I have to humor you, then I like LiverTime '09, but let's not get overly excited and have t-shirts printed up yet. I still feel it in '08, and we have more than a month left.