Saturday, November 15, 2008

Apparently you didn't get my voicemail

Don't worry, I'm not discouraged. Tomorrow we are going to church (settle down friends-I know you are stunned and can barely speak right now).

I'll look for you when I'm there. I'll be the one nervously looking around wondering how many people are going to try and shake my hand. That's okay though, I (we) am ready to embrace it.

I hope you're not busy though because we really need to talk. Oh, and I hope you don't mind if we leave our cell phones on...were expecting a call.

5 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

Hang in there...that call will come :)

BettencourtFamily said...

we are all praying for you guys and leaving messages with the big guy!! love you.

Jaime said...

I am heading to church now. I will be sending a bunch of prayers your way.

rackersfamily said...

Answer me when I call to you, O my righteous God. Give me relief from my distress; be merciful to me and hear my prayer.
Psalm 4:1-3

Anonymous said...

I have left a message for Him about Geoff today too! :) this week is the week!!!