Thursday, April 23, 2009

No transplant for you

Seattle called Geoff today (well, not really Seattle, but you get the point) and said there was no need for him to come in for tests because after reviewing his most recent records they feel that a transplant is no longer recommended. Enter Twlight Zone music here....

They simply said "call us when you actually need a transplant". Um, okay.

Is Dallas just keeping us on the list just to show some sort of credibility or will he really need another transplant some day?

I feel like a drink is in order...for me.

4 comments:

Something Happened Somewhere Turning said...

Wow! That is truly wonderful news. My best wishes to you all.

BettencourtFamily said...

AMAZING, wonderful, miraculous, incredible...you get the point. Those words describe your situation and God....coincidence?? I think not! YIPPEE!!

rackersfamily said...

Miracles happen! ;)

Jaime said...

I think that is incredible news. I know it is confusing since he is still listed in Texas. But just think about how amazing it is that he is no longer sick enough to need to be listed twice. It is a miracle. I am so happy for you two.