Sunday, March 15, 2009

Coming soon to a computer near you

A new blog.

Let me be clear: liver boy's blog is NOT going away, but our lives can no longer be run by liver boy's liver.

Therefore, a new blog is born. I need a bit more time to get it ready though. It will probably be categorized as another "mom blog", which some may consider good or bad. I'll let you decide.

My only goal for the new blog is to be liver-free. I will save this blog for all the fun liver stuff. I can't exactly pinpoint what the new blog will be about, but I can tell you a few things it will NOT be about:
  • There will be no talk of our sex life. Period.
  • I will try to keep my love for a boob job at a minumum.
  • I will not talk about how we do not use toilet paper in this house because we prefer disposable wipes, for everyone.
  • I will never talk about politics.

I guess that leaves a lot of open topics.

7 comments:

Erin Jeannine said...

I think it should be about wine. And I don't like that you won't be discussing your desire for a boob job. I vote for that, too.

Jaime said...

That leaves out the possibility for some hilarious posts. Oh well, you know I will still check it out. You are hilarious anyways!

I am just so glad that you have other things to focus on now. I can only dream.

Lisa Christine said...

A new blog!? Wooohoooo!

Brenda B said...

Sign me up.

Juli Evans said...

Yeehaw! I can't wait to check out the new blog.

Unknown said...

I agree, you must talk about the boob job.

Fun!

Haley said...

you crack me up. can't wait to read your new blog.