Friday, March 6, 2009

Donate Life

Okay, this marks the first day of me 'giving back'.

I have created a FaceBook fan page to help encourage and register 500 new organ donors. It's pretty simple, go to http://www.donatelife.net/ and click on your state to register. Once you register at Donate Life come tell me about it on Facebook and become a fan! And if you're gonna use the excuse that you're too old for Facebook then you better leave a comment telling me you registered. I have to track this some how...

Please pass on the word, post it on your blog, send people a link, gossip about it, or do whatever it is you do! There are 305,953,512 in the United States. Surely I can get 500 people to sign-up, right?

So far I have registered 1 person. Me. 499 to go.....

4 comments:

Jaime said...

I signed up!!! I don't know why I hadn't done it before now, but I am registered now.

Haley said...

I said yes on my driver's license--do I still need to register? Will check it out.

Vicki said...

Erin let people know that it is a secure site, so their information is protected. I'm already a registered donor, I'll make sure Paul fills it out when he gets home.

Erin Jeannine said...

I have a pink dot on my DL, too. Do I need to register twice? I don't want to re-register and get removed from the list.