Monday, September 29, 2008

He's not faking it

Not that I thought he was...but for Geoff to stay home from work, that's huge. We heard back from the transplant team and they pretty much think it has something to do with the vaccines he received on Friday. If he does spike a fever we were instructed to go straight to the ER.

It KILLED me today to look at the stats for UW. There is NO ONE in Geoff's blood group waiting for a liver transplant at UW. WTF? Why is everyone so freakin healthy in Washington? I knew I should have breast fed my kids.

4 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

Yep...us Washington people are the epitome of good health...LOL

Erin Jeannine said...

It has to be the moisture.

Brenda B said...

Pack up buttercup. It's time to move to Washington.

Jaime said...

Look how healthy Rick is. LOL. Looks like it might be time to pay my lovely state a visit. I will come visit you if you come here.