Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Add it to the freakin list

And the "Worst Mom of the Year" award goes to.....me! I'll give you the short version because I can't stand to think about it for fear of crying. I left Conner on our bed while I walked into the other room. Next I hear a blood curdling scream. I run into the room and Ava has dropped Conner off the bed. Seriously? Do we really need this. He seemed fine, but of course I was panicked, so I rushed him to the doctor's office. Bottomline-he's fine, but I'm not.

Everyone keeps telling me that God doesn't give you more than you can handle. Well, I think God has confused me with someone else because I have hit my breaking point.

Is it the weekend yet?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Shoot, if you are on the list, I am at the top of the list. You name it, it has happened in our house too!

Doesn't make you a bad mom. Makes you human!