Thursday, May 15, 2008

I'm fine. I promise.

Okay, let me just start out by saying that I am fine. Did I have a couple of bad days? Yes. Did I yell at the bank teller today for no reason (sorry Susan at Capital One)? Yes. Did I yell at our poor dog, Payton because I tripped over him getting out of the shower? Absolutely.

Apparently my bad days have shown (through my blog). Our old neighbor (Pastor Don) came by last night because he said that he felt "like I needed a visit". Geoff looked at me like "what the hell did you write on the blog"? Others have called as well. First off, I really appreciate the kindness and concern from those that called, and we loved seeing Pastor Don last night, but really I am OKAY.

None of this is about me. This is about Geoff and that is where the focus needs to stay. See that is why Geoff and I are so good for each other- he is so level headed in all of this. Sure he is probably scared, pissed off, and sad at times but he is STRONG. Any ounce of strength that I have through all of this is become of him. He is the rock of this family.

So, don't worry I can be left alone with the kids (and Payton) and all will be just fine when the day is done.

No comments: