Tuesday, May 13, 2008

He's Home!

Were home! They checked his tube, did their thing, and sent us on our merry way.

Geoff received an update today: he is #8 in Dallas and #5 in Fort Worth. Just cross your fingers that they don't de-list him temporarily due to the infection. With the mood that I am in tonight that better not happen. Transplant team lock your doors. :)

Oh, and a BIG discovery-I'm so not prepared for this surgery. The last two days I ran around like a crazy woman. It was like I was learning to ride a bike for the first time. I need to make a better plan (just so you know my "plan" was to just go with the flow-good one Erin). At this point I am likely to leave Geoff at home the day of the surgery because I might forget him.

More later-I'm beat!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yea!!!!! Add us to your plan for when the big day actually happens. You made it through the dress rehearsal and learned from it. Good job keeping it together!