Thursday, May 8, 2008

Let's just pretend that you don't read this

I was thinking last night before I went to bed about my "feelings" and how I was feeling about everything going on in our lives. I tend to do that every two weeks or so. Geoff and I started to have a conversation (I'll spare you the details because I'm sure it will sound really morbid if I try to re-create it for you all) and I figured out that I really need an outlet to vent about this entire process. The blog is my answer, right?

Well....sorta. That's where you all come in. There are some of you that read this blog on a regular basis and also see me on a regular basis (here comes the problem)and for the people that know me know that I do not like to talk about my inner feelings. I'm sure a therapist would tell me that I have issues, but my answer to that is "whatever". I know how to talk about your feelings, so that should count for something.

The deal is: when you see me just pretend that you don't read this.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't read it. ;)