Thursday, June 19, 2008

Current Stats

Region 4 (as of June 13th):
1,969 waiting for a liver
133 people with a MELD score between 19-24 (Geoff's category)
15 people with a MELD score 25+
2 people Status 1
474 people on the list for Baylor Dallas
340 people on the list for Baylor Fort Worth

Even though their are 9 more people on the list overall in region 4 the numbers broken down seem to be a bit better.

Geoff is going to check for an update on Monday since I am flying to California on the 26th...just to be sure-you never know, right?

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Thank you so much for the message on my blog today. I enjoy hearing from other people that have PSC, it makes it feel like we are not the only ones struggling. I am sorry that your husband is waiting on another liver. I would like to add your blog to my list of blogs if that is okay. I will add your husband to my prayers. I hope that you are able to enjoy your time in California.
Jaime
www.jaimeandrick.blogspot.com