Thursday, June 26, 2008

Surfs Up!

I leave today and it just hit me that I am going to leave that sweet, sweet baby for the first time. He is so dang cute. I told a couple of my girlfriends yesterday that it has gotten to the point that I cannot look at him anymore when he eats because all he does is laugh. It's the funniest thing.

Anyhow, a little heat on the transplant side....Geoff found out yesterday that one of the doctors on the transplant team is requesting an additional TWO points for Geoff (all which will be presented to the board for review). It would take him from a 20 MELD to a 22 MELD, which is very significant. By now most of you should understand the "point thing" (especially my faithful blog reader, Lee Dunkle-we love you), but I can further clarify when the decision is made. The board will probably meet next week, so I do ask for prayers (which is something I rarely ask friends of). Were hopeful.

If you're bored this weekend and think that you may give Geoff a call, don't. He will be way too busy.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

I will definatly pray for Geoff to move up the list. I so totally appreciate your support, and I would be happy to throw some support your way as well. Have a wonderful trip!! You deserve it!!

Unknown said...

hey Erin. I think Geoff's going to leave the kids with Betty and go down to Houston to watch the red sox this weekend.