Sunday, June 22, 2008

Weekend = Infection

Yes folks, another infection. The best part about this infection is that we self-medicated and successfully avoided a trip to the ER.

I'm not sure where these doctors get their training but his last tube check was a shotty one. I mean the freakin stitches came out?!?! Anyhow, that combined with coming off the antibiotics (from the last infection ) stirred something up and another infection has found its way to Geoff. Okay, I'm kidding about the doctors and their abilities, but I'm not exaggerating when I say that the stitches did fall out. Don't worry though that is where Geoff and I draw the line...we did not attempt to stitch him back up.

We'll see what happens this week, but with another course of antibiotics hopefully the infection will go away. This will be his 3rd infection since Mother's Day-I think we need to accept that this may be the reality of it until the transplant.

Off to watch Denise Richards: It's Complicated. It's brilliant and I love it.