Friday, June 13, 2008

Dunkle Family portrait

Coming soon!

I finally did it! I booked a photographer to take our family portrait next weekend. www.jillybeanphotography.com The last "official" family picture was exactly 2 years ago (when Ava was turning 1). Every two years is sufficient...at least for my family.

Geoff is excited too...his only comments were "I hope I don't look like skeletor" and "no matching outfits". Well, I can't promise either.

So yesterday Ava, Conner, and myself ventured out to find "non-matching" outfits while the rest of the world worked. OF COURSE they will be matching...at least somewhat. I can't tell you my "theme" but it's going to be freakin cute.

Stay tuned...it will probably be a couple of weeks before I post the proofs.

2 comments:

Brenda B said...

Just went through your blog. It hurts my heart just thinking of the waiting.

So, it has been three weeks since Scott's transplant, but it feels like years. There's the transplant, and then the last year kind of melts away into some alien place that you might have dreamed up after eating too much lasagna.

Anyway, just know we are praying for you and your family.

b

Roy D. Slater said...

Photography can be really tricky. I remember the last time we went and had a family portrait the photographer was just amazing, but we've had some less than stellar ones as well. I say find a good one and stick with them.