Sunday, July 13, 2008

A fun weekend

What a FUN weekend! Thank-you so much to my wonderful family for hosting my mom, Conner, and I. We had so much fun with all of you. I'm happy to be back in Dallas though....it is definitely becoming my home.

My girlfriend's wedding (Kelli) was BREATHTAKING! This was by far the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen (probably ever will). It was straight out of Platinum Weddings (anyone watch the Oxygen channel)? She was a beautiful bride and so deserving of this speical day.

Check out the pictures!

The cheerleaders and our HS cheer coach reunite!
What's a wedding without a baby gift from Jeannie (a USC blanket)?!
I think we were trying to bust out our old cheers
The head table-incredible!
Oh! Just a so-so view (HA!) of the cermonyNervous groomBeautiful bride!
Totally looks over Orange County
After the ceromony..looking down at the crowd on the balcony
Family night!
Like mother, like daughter
Sweet new baby Sophia and Conner!
























2 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

What fun! Kelli's wedding looked gorgeous!! It must have been a blast to catch up with some old high school friends. I haven't seen anyone since we graduated.....well....I did run into Jamie Clement at Disneyland about 5 years ago, but that's pretty much it.
Feel free to add me to your blog list too :)

Unknown said...

Wow - how pretty! Glad you are back!