Sunday, July 27, 2008

Weekend Wrap-up

And what a weekend it was! Ava's birthday party was a blast...16 kids and 20 adults @ Peter Piper Pizza. What more could a girl ask for? I'm working on getting the pictures up ASAP.

Kathy Griffin was SO hysterical and so inappropriate! I loved every minute of it. Before the show my girls and I went to dinner (or drinking...whatever they call it these days). These three guys were sitting at the bar next to us and asked where we were going...yada yada yada. We told them Kathy Griffin and the one guy says (to me) "yeah you look like Kathy Griffin". What? Me? I love the woman but being told that I look like her was not the highlight of my evening. Anyhow, we were all laughing hysterically and even his buddies looked at him like "really...you just went there"? I'm hoping he was just really drunk.

Geoff is going to ask for an update tomorrow....oh I'm hoping he hasn't gone backwards. I really don't have a feeling this week one way or another.

No comments: