Monday, July 28, 2008

Speaking of cupcakes

So, I'm sure you all saw Ava's ADORABLE cupcakes for her birthday party. I would love to take credit, but sadly I suck at any type of creative talent. Ava's "theme" for her party was Mickey and Minnie Mouse. There were pink Minnie cupcakes for the girls and red Mickey ones for the boys.

All the cuteness and talent comes from my girlfriend, Christi. I met Christi probably over a year ago through her sister, Allyson. I remember Allyson telling me that her sister had a cupcake business. My first thought was "whatever...cupcakes? I can make a cupcake". Um...not so much. This girl is so stinkin talented! I have been telling her for at least a year now (her family has probably been telling her for 5) to get herself out there! Her answer has always been the same "I know...I should....I will".

Finally, after Ava's party I decided that I was going to get Christi out there (this was after 10 people asked about the cupcakes)! I went home and set-up a blog for her so that she could showcase her crazy, incredible talent. This has all only evolved over the last 12 hours so please be patient while she gets it up and running, but I had to share. I hereby introduce to you Oh Cupcakes!

So, if you're in the Dallas area and you're in need of a sweet fix (and a perfect party addition) then go check out Oh Cupcakes

1 comment:

Lisa Christine said...

All I can say after visiting the site is....WOW!!! She has some serious skill!!! Too bad I live so far away.......