Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Going back to Cali...again

I leave again tomorrow for California. This time I am bringing Conner with me. Ava is staying home this weekend with Geoff. Ava says that her and daddy are going on "cation" (AKA: vacation). I told him to take her to Chick-fil-A. She would be on her dream vacation there.

Going back to Cali for my girlfriend's wedding (we have been friends since we were 13 when I let her wear my jacket at cheer tryouts). I can't wait to see her. She called the other day and casually asked if I would do a reading at the wedding. The first thing I blurted out was "like from the Bible"???? I suck.

Today Geoff and I are feeling a little better. We received some kind/uplifting words from a friend in Cali. I also had a breakthrough day with some other friends. It's so nice to know how much people care.

No comments: