Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Love the ladies

I think I've mentioned before what a great mom's club I'm involved in (here in the neighborhood). To say that I am "involved" is a real understandstatment. I am obsessed. These ladies are so freakin fantastic. The organizers of the group plan actvities almost on a daily basis. The kids and I always have something to do.

Last night was a "moms night out" so we went to this place called Cheesecake Amour (it's a really cute wine bar) that we literally can WALK to! The place closed at 9PM and we weren't done drinking, so we decided on an after party at my house. Did I say my house or my drive way? Straight up ghetto. 10 of us walk in my house with a variety of drinks: wine coolers, bottles of wine, tequila, and some Smirnoff apple things. Geoff was sitting on the couch when we walked in and so politely just greeted the ladies one by one.

The kids had just gone to sleep so we headed out front to my driveway. We could have headed to the backyard, but Conner's nursery is right above the patio. I wish I had a picture of all of us sitting in a circle on my driveway.

It was a little trashy, but we didn't mind at all. I love these ladies.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am up for drinks on your driveway anytime. I had fun. Thanks for having us. :)

Jaime said...

I wish I lived by you!!

Dawn said...

What Jaime said!