Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Pap Smear or Bathing Suit Shopping?

What would you rather do?

Honestly, I think I would rather have a pap smear. Unfortunately, bathing suit shopping is very necessary (at least this week). I'm hitting an age where I struggle with getting a two-piece or a tankini? I can't even let myself go to the one-piece. Not that there is ANYTHING wrong with the one-piece or tankini, but I feel like it takes me to a level that I just don't want to go to right now.

Let's be honest, I don't have this rockin body to sport a two-piece, but the tankini is also another place that I'm not sure I am ready for. Sometimes I wonder...I'll be at the pool with the kids and there will be moms with HOT bodies, but they are in their tankinis. Am I trying to hard to hold onto the past? I guess my dilemma is this: do I try to find a two-piece that looks decent or do I just take it to tankini level? By the way, I'm not really asking for your answers.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what's the deal with the pap smear - ya gettin' one?

anonymous said...

I dont know what its like over there in Texas - but where I come from you sport the bikini regardless of your age...and last time I checked you were like 27. Stop being a grandma and get the two piece already - this is nonsense!!!