Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Grey's Anatomy or Hopkins?

Personally, I prefer watching George and Izzie in their love tringle, watching McSteamy and McDreamy in their scrubs, and watching Meridith make stupid mistakes every week. As for Hopkins (a new series on ABC) this one is actually real, which is probably why I don't like it as much. So far there have been two transplants (one heart, one lung) and the stories have hit way too close to home. It's closest thing I have seen in terms of the actual "call" and what that day will be like. All I can say is MEDICATION, MEDICATION, MEDICATION for me! Forget Geoff he is already guaranteed to be knocked out, but I pretty sure that I will need it too. So, if you haven't had a chance to watch it I recommend doing so.

1 comment:

Lisa Christine said...

I haven't watched 'Hopkins' yet. But I totally understand when you say that it is "a little too close to home". It's difficult, dealing with these serious health issues on a day to day basis, isn't it? You with with your husband and me with my daughter.

As far as Gray's Anatemy goes, it's kind of funny. It takes place in Seattle, and Dr. Shepard is a brain surgeon. Well, it just so happens that we have an appointment in Seattle on August 11th to meet with Elisabeth's new neurosurgeon.....I keep hoping that maybe it will be McDreamy....LOL.