Saturday, October 11, 2008

He's home

And he didn't even have to drive himself. Actually, his brother did. Pete (the brother) decided on Friday that he was going to fly in for a few days. This is the first time we have seen him in two years. It's been a really good time catching up. Ava already loves bossing him around..."Pete, come here. Pete, you can't get me. Pete, cheese and crackers" I'm beginning to think that she just likes saying the word "Pete".

Geoff is feeling better, but still tired. I can see it on his face. I told him I thought he looked yellow, he denied it.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that my mom decided to go out of town this weekend (Las Vegas). Whatever. So if you're reading this mom, I hope you know that I gave your dog away. You'll never find him.

Tomorrow is Sunday. I'm looking forward to a normal Sunday.

5 comments:

BettencourtFamily said...

glad that Pete came into town to see you guys. No wonder Ava likes saying his name....it's a good name!! Have a good Sunday.

Anonymous said...

glad to see that Geoff is home and his brother came to visit. Hope you guys have a less eventful and peaceful week!

Jaime said...

I am glad he his home!!

rackersfamily said...

So glad he is home. Please, please let us know if we can have Ava(and/or Conner) for a few hours...

Lisa Christine said...

Hope your had the 'normal Sunday' you were wanting :)