Sunday, December 7, 2008

Bags are packed

Well, not really, but it is on my to-do list for today.

We leave bright and early tomorrow morning for Seattle. I'm anxious about leaving the kids for so long. Conner is still so young.

And now for my Oscar acceptance speech....

This trip would not be possible without the help of so many people. It wasn't as simple as just booking a flight and hotel, so thank-you from the bottom of our hearts to Lori, Kim, Colin, Rhonda, ALL my moms in the neighborhood who have offered help, Tim, Brad and Linda, my mom, Lee and the Pro Pac family, my work, my online liver supporter friends, and Kendall Jackson.

Sometimes it seems like such a blur...to think we are flying to Washington for the possibility of finding a liver. Other times I think no big deal-just another bump in the road. I feel so grateful for all of the support we receive. It's never-ending. People really care.

I will be updating as much as possible ESPECIALLY if I see McDreamy or McSteamy.

2 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

When we were in Seattle a few months ago to meat with the neurosurgeon I was SO hoping that it would be McDreamy...(it wasn't) :)

Have a safe trip. We will be unable to come visit do to a VERY UNFORTUNATE INCIDENT (see my latest post).

Good luck!!!

Jaime said...

I have looked for them when I was there too, but no such luck. I will hope that you will find them though. Seriously!

I am thinking about you all the time. Really. Good luck and you can call me anytime if you want.