Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's time to party

Our week of parties start tonight:

Wednesday: Geoff's work party. I'll get the let's-not-have-too-much-to-drink-in-front-of-my-boss talk before we go. I'll nod my head and then go about my merry way. I promise it won't be like the year I accidently tried to break in to the valet guy's car.

Thursday: My work Christmas party. I'll behave there.

Friday: 3rd or 4th Annual (?) Christmas Lights Dinner with the Bettencourts. The first year the girls were just 5 months old and the guys drove us to a bar after dinner. We ran inside, did a shot of tequila, and ran back out to the car. It's not like we were going to take our babies in the bar with us.

Saturday: My 3rd Annual Cookie Exchange with the neighborood gals. This ain't your momma's cookie exchange. This year were all fired up because last year half the party was pregnant.....and that spells b-o-r-i-n-g.

Museltov!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to Saturday. Better break out the video camera again.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Your week sounds like mine! :)

BettencourtFamily said...

NO VIDEO CAMERA, I repeat, NO VIDEO CAMERA!!! I promise to be on my best behavior!!