Wednesday, December 3, 2008

You should build your butt muscles

Me: Huh?

Geoff: I'm just sayin

Me: Huh?

Geoff: I just thought you had more.

Me: Huh?

Geoff: Hahahaha (nervous laughter).

Me: Are you mental?

Geoff: I was uh just uh saying...um that I thought....you know?

Me: Um, I don't know and you are an idiot.

Just a normal Tuesday night discussion. I think this falls into the category of a dust buster for Christmas and when he bought me a scale when I was 5 weeks pregnant (because he thought for sure that I would want to keep track of my weight gain).

Happy Wednesday!

5 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

He gave you a scale when you were pregnant??? LOL

BettencourtFamily said...

well, at least he just said butt.....my husband could say BODY!

Brenda B said...

That is so lone man in the garden of Eden talk. LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

I needed a laugh this morning! LOL!

Jaime said...

Hilarious!! Thanks for the good laugh.