Monday, December 8, 2008

When did Seattle get so cold?

I swear it's the lighting....were not that yellow.We are here and it's cold. I'm not complaining. Conner has croup. I'm not complaining, but how's that for timing? Dallas seems so far from here. I think I already miss it.

Some observations so far:
  • Lots of trees! Who said that there was a shortage?

  • Lots of skinny people

  • A little grunge...or I've really become a little "Dallas". I'm hope my big silver earrings aren't too much with my huge red purse?
  • Hills!!! Can't wait to start walking...Geoff is cringing.

5 comments:

Jaime said...

There are lots of hills in Seattle. You should try to get over to west Seattle. You can see downtown Seattle and there is a cute beach area (Alki Beach). And that is where the restaurant Spuds is at, you have to eat there. It is SO good!!! Just a suggestion, but totally worth it if you like fish and chips and clam chowder.

Stay warm and dry. And try to have some fun together.

Lisa Christine said...

Welcome :) I've been thinking about you and wondering if you were here yet. Stay warm.

rackersfamily said...

glad you made it safely...

Unknown said...

Glad you made it.

Erin, for the love of God, stay away from Nordstrom. Your kids will thank you for it when they are hoping to go to college one day.

Unless they happen to be having a sale while you are there. Then you would be a moron to miss out on that.

Enjoy some time with yo' hubby shopping for a new liver! :)

Erin Jeannine said...

The skinny people are slowly dying of malnutrition. The weather up there has sucked their will to live.