Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas Y'all

Church last night with the Clarks!
The "before"

Very, very in to it.

The "after"


I totally gave up on the wrapping and just started putting bows on everything. I even resorted to wrapping Geoff's gifts in one big J Crew bag.

Conner was up first!

The calm before the storm.

This was me following Ava around going "do you like it, do you like it"? I wanted HUGE reactions...

Inspecting the leftover reindeer food. Yes, I know, my outfit is super hot.

The $10 Hannah Montana make-up set which turned out to be the biggest hit!

Still not overwhelmed....

Conner LOVED his stuff. Geoff was excited to get some boy toys in the house.

And here's Grandma!






























3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a good one. Ava and Brooklynn can practice riding bikes together!

rackersfamily said...

Riley got a bike also... they can start a biker chic gang!

Jaime said...

Merry Christmas Erin and Geoff!