Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hey, it's worth a shot!

Two family friends sent me this today.

I'm in! I haven't told Geoff about it, but he'll be on board....sarcasm......

The ad will read a little something like this:

Got Kidney?
Even though God gave you two, you can totally live with just one! How about helping out a family man in Texas? Blood type A is what I'm lookin for, but if you're O I'll take that too! Beggers can't be choosers, right?
Come on out to Dallas, we'll treat you right and show you a good time. My wife will throw you the best party ever!

Hmmm...I don't think we can offer money-I'm pretty sure that's illegal. I did have a friend tell me she would donate if we paid for her tummy tuck....is that illegal?

2 comments:

Erin Jeannine said...

Is it really illegal to pay someone for their organ? Even if you know them? What do you mean "type A"? A what? Is that all you need? A blood-type match?

BTW, Katie's mom had kidney cancer, so she only has one. All the cool people are ditching a kidney.

Erin Jeannine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.