Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I know you want to know

I stole this idea from a friend. I'm dying to see if I can really come up with 100 things about me, my life, and my family. Here goes.....

  1. I'm so tired
  2. I've left Ava in the other room with her brother, alone.
  3. Geoff made the coffee way too strong this morning.
  4. I really want to get my hair done.
  5. I've been going to the gym 6 days a weeks
  6. It's not working.
  7. The last five pounds will not go away.
  8. I think about getting a boob job at least once a week.
  9. I like to shop.
  10. I like to shop a lot.
  11. I rarely buy things that are not on sale.
  12. I love to cook.
  13. I think I'm a good cook.
  14. Geoff hates taking leftovers to work.
  15. I don't like them either.
  16. My mom is moving in with us in two weeks.
  17. Holy shit!
  18. I'm looking forward to it.
  19. I've decided to call her my live-in nanny.
  20. She will not be my live-in-nanny.
  21. But I want her to be my live-in-nanny.
  22. The Noggin channel is a big deal in our house.
  23. Geoff loves it as much as Ava.
  24. We think about livers at least 50 times a week.
  25. We go over the "plan" at least 10 times a week.
  26. We talk about where we will be when the "call" comes at least 5 times a week.
  27. Geoff is very strong.
  28. He takes each waiting day very well.
  29. I would have killed somebody already if it was me.
  30. He tube has become a family pet.
  31. Ava talks about the tube a lot.
  32. I don't really talk about it too much.
  33. I think were both scared.
  34. I think were both afraid on what could happen.
  35. We feel confident most of the time.
  36. We probably joke about it a little too much.
  37. We have great friends.
  38. We have great family.
  39. We have great kids.
  40. Ava talks a lot.
  41. Ava repeats things she probably shouldn't say.
  42. Ava is constantly wanting to carry a purse these days.
  43. She talks about her "gym pass".
  44. She is loving swimming lessons this week.
  45. This morning she told me how beautiful she is.
  46. Conner smiles all of the time.
  47. There are times when he probably wants to escape.
  48. He doesn't spit up as much as he use to.
  49. Poor child gets generic Target brand formula.
  50. Why pay for the name brand? It's the same thing.
  51. I'm sure some would disagree.
  52. He gets Costco diapers too.
  53. He could care less.
  54. He's looking more and more like an old man every day.
  55. He "talks" to me.
  56. He poops for his dad.
  57. He cries at night.
  58. I let him cry it out.
  59. He's getting better with it.
  60. He's so innocent.
  61. I think Payton would run away sometimes if he could.
  62. He's sick of Ava thinking that he's a horse.
  63. He really hates this heat.
  64. We all hate this heat.
  65. We love Texas.
  66. I doubt we will ever leave.
  67. I love my neighborhood.
  68. I have a good life.
  69. I should never complain, but there are days I do.
  70. I miss working.
  71. I am still adjusting to staying at home.
  72. I constantly think of things I can do "from home".
  73. Still nothing.
  74. I would like to go back to work part-time at some point.
  75. Right now isn't a good time.
  76. I keep saying "once we get through everything"....
  77. It's frustrating.
  78. Geoff is probably sick of hearing it.
  79. He is a great husband.
  80. A great father.
  81. A great provider.
  82. We should go to Church.
  83. We don't.
  84. I still think that is why we are being punished.
  85. I want to go.
  86. I'm looking forward to seeing some girlfriends tonight.
  87. I'm sure alcohol will be involved.
  88. I am not an alcoholic.
  89. My girlfriends always make me laugh.
  90. We love to bitch.
  91. It's therapy for all of us.
  92. We love to gossip.
  93. Everybody likes to gossip, at least a little.
  94. The grass is ALWAYS greener on the other side.
  95. I'm trying to get motivated today.
  96. I miss my family.
  97. I miss Geoff's family.
  98. I hope to see family soon.
  99. I pray at night, but fall asleep in the middle at least 50 % of the time.
  100. I am thankful.

I could probably keep going...

4 comments:

Jaime said...

That was GREAT! I might try that, but I don't think I could get all the way to 100.

I think about what you and Geoff must be going through right now and I am amazed at how well you handle it. You are so strong!

Christine said...

Loved it!

Unknown said...

Love #45

Might have to try this soon.

Amie said...

erin this is so cool i'm totally stealing it