Monday, August 11, 2008

Takin one for the team

Yes, that's right folks I took one for Team Dunkle. I went to the Paul Mitchell Beauty College to have my hair cut and highlighted. The new Dunkle budget is in full effect and there were some items that needed to be adjusted (i.e. Erin's hair, shopping, Geoff's lunches out everyday at work, etc.). Now that I'm home things are changing. Anyhow, back to me and my hair. This was HUGE for me. This was a risk, people. This could have been disastrous. I mean, I don't see why Geoff couldn't take one for the team and give up a medication or two? Is Rapamune really anti-rejection medication? It seems a little inconsiderate, don't you think?


6 comments:

Christine said...

I think your hair looks great. I might be meet you there soon.

Jaime said...

Your hair looks great. I understand what you mean about that being very risky. I don't know if I am strong enough to trust anyone other than my stylist to touch my hair, especially my highlights.

I do understand the needing to cut back on things. We had to cut back our satellite channels and I lost some of my favorite channels. And I don't get to eat out as much, which means I have to cook more. It is a wonder no one has been stricken with food poisoning yet.

Dawn said...

Erin,
Your hair looks absolutely gorgeous!!!

Amie said...

HOT MAMA!!!!! i totally love it!

Lisa Christine said...

Well...according to the picture, 'taking one for the team' worked out VERY well for you. Your hair looks lovely. I want hair like that :)

Juli Evans said...

I love it!! Great idea! My sister recently went to the Toni & Guy school and loved it! I will definitely be trying it out!