Thursday, August 14, 2008

Momma is movin in

My mom is moving in with us today. I'm sure she is just thrilled with me writing about her on my blog. If there is one thing my moms HATES is people talking about her. She is probably starting to sweat just readng this. So, no need to go into details, but it's a win-win situation for all of us. Her house officially closes escrow tomorrow! That was a very loooong 90 days, but she was patient and now things have fallen into place for her.

So hurry up, roomie! Were all waiting!

3 comments:

BettencourtFamily said...

is she going to join the "Rockin' Ranch Mom's" after all, she is in the hood now!!!!

Welcome to the neighborhood Betty! We are thrilled to have you!

Unknown said...

Welcome to the hood!

Not the Momma said...

My Erin has a link to your blog, and I don't have time to go through the whole thing, so why don't you write me the Cliff's Notes version of what's up with you? Thanks.
patmcloughlin@yahoo.com