Thursday, January 1, 2009

An exciting start to a new year

4 weeks ago when Geoff and I were returning from Seattle, I was contacted by a reporter from the Dallas Morning News.

He contacted me through a site that I often read http://www.therealhousewivesofcollincounty.com/

It's a trashy site that I like to read. Yes, I tend to sometimes like juicy, trashy stuff. He wanted my opinion on what I thought of the site. I had no problem sharing my thoughts. He had read my blog and asked if it would be okay to mention it in the story, if there was room. Why not, right? Maybe it's not the "typical" way to create organ donor awareness, but it's awareness none-the-less.

It was a front page story in the paper today...and the Dunkles got a little mention. Check it out!

1 comment:

BettencourtFamily said...

just like any publicity is good publicity....any awareness (no matter how created) is good! congrats on getting inked!