Thursday, January 1, 2009

It started out really normal

7 couples + 14 kids = who's-the-idiot-who-decided-this-would-be-a-good-idea?
The story begins...
You know it's gonna be a good party when someone wears these!Just hanging out with my BFF
The happy couple!
Still under control.....
Guitar Hero was the start of our problems....it really distracted the adults.
Feelin good
Again, the Guitar Hero warping the minds of the adults...who's watching the 15 kids?
Oh! There's one of them!
Poor Julie....(for the record, I was LAUGHING my ass off).No caption needed.
Kids? Mom? Dad?
And.....were done!

Honestly, one of the best nights we've had in a long time. We have the greatest friends ever. BUT, next year I think we all decided on babysitters and out to dinner instead.....


6 comments:

BettencourtFamily said...

no words....well, just two....ROCK ON!

thanks for having us.

Unknown said...

I'm coming over again tonight, with the kids. I expect a repeat of last night.

Kim S said...

Erik looks so normal in the pictures. Who knew that he was slowly morphing into Frank the Tank? Luckily he was too sick to streak Silverado. I wonder how many work pages he slept through.

Juli Evans said...

Sorry again, about my frat-daddy kid who decided throwing fist fulls of fruit dip would be a good idea. I owe you some paper towels for sure! And probably a good floor/wall scrubbin' :)

Thanks for having us over, we had a blast. Too bad for all of you that we had to leave before you got a chance to see me rock out to American Idol. Apparently, I'm pretty awesome...according to Randy. HAHA! Maybe next time :)

Lisa Christine said...

Our new year looked similar. After everyone left we walked through the house and saw what looked like a hurricane had been through..but was really all the (unsupervised)children. Good times.

Anonymous said...

I am loving these pics! LOL at the food fight, that is sooo funny! I missed a Frank the Tank apperance?! Bummer!