Thursday, January 29, 2009

Update and BIG thanks

Let's get to the most important issue of the day....I am NOT entering the 30 club. Today is the big 29! To all my girls in that club: I love ya, but I'm still rockin' the Forever 21 club for now.

And thank-you to sweet liver boy. I've yet to shed a tear this week, but I'm pretty sure there was a little one this morning. I love you.

So the real news of the day. Geoff's creatine is at 1.5. Yay God! The doctors want to see it a little lower before going ahead with the CT scan. We're hopeful that it will be this afternoon or tomorrow morning.

5 comments:

Erin Jeannine said...

YAY! BTW, I do not like that they tell you it needs to be lower than 1.9 for the scan, and then when it is, they want it even lower. Full disclosure, people! (I would NOT be the favorite patient on the 14th floor, or any floor, because I would be pissed all the time about all the lies and secrets.)

And FYI, I don't like how 29 sounds, so in March I will be turing 27...again. You should too! Happy 27th Birthday!

BettencourtFamily said...

YAY GOD! What a great birthday present for both of you. I am off to buy my lumber jack shirt!

Jaime said...

Yippee! It is going in the right direction!

Happy Birthday Erin!

BTW, tears over what Geoff wrote.

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday!

I am glad you got some good news!

Lisa Christine said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIN (sorry I missed it yesterday)

Good luck with everything today :)