Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Seattle called and he met with hot trainer

Seattle called the team @ Baylor and basically requested some information. I'm a little pissed off that the process is taking so long, but that's just the way it goes...I guess.

Geoff met with hot trainer this morning. He was back home by 6:59AM. He told me he was going to meet with her 2x/week. I don't even think Geoff and I meet twice a week?! He may think he's meeting with her 2x/week, but I'll remind him tonight that we aren't living like the stars in Hollywood, so settle down.

Oh, and Ava told me the other day "when I grow-up and get big like a mommy, I going to be a doctor and wear lots of mommy make-up". God bless her.

2 comments:

Nikki B. said...

i do hope that the call comes soon!

11 years ago, my son was a liver/small bowel recipient. 10 years ago...he was a heart donor.

organ donation is very dear to my heart and i do hope that this one will be a success!

please stop by my blog...the story of our son is at the bottom and i created a button to raise awareness for organ donation that i'd love to share.

best of luck to your family!

Brenda B said...

I don't think you have anything to worry about with the trainer. Bile drains are so not sexy.