Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Some good, some bad

Tumor marker was NEGATIVE! The transplant team said it's still not 100% indicitive of no cancer (CT will help confirm this) , but definitely a step in the right direction

His kidney function is still very high (1.9) so they are admitting him into the hospital tomorrow. They are hoping to get his kidney levels back down so they can perform the CT and MRI.

I find it very ironic that he continues to get sicker yet they keep pulling him off the list.

Sidenote to my ladies (or anyone that watches The Real Housewives of OC): I feel a Gretchen coming on for Thursday night. Who's going to be Tamra and say "you went to Bass Lake"????

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you TOTALLY have a Gretchen reinactment coming on Thursday! I will provide the tequila shots. Also, I am wooo hooo Vicki. I say we let Kim be Tamra. :)
Glad to hear the bloodwork came back ok today ...one step in the right direction.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy said...

You went to Bass Lake!!

I want to be Gina....

Looking forward to seeing you at Bass Lake Gretchen.

Dawn said...

Sooo glad to hear about the negative cancer marker. That's great news. Praying for more good news to come.

rackersfamily said...

Just as long as you don't hit on "Tamra's" son!! BEHAVE Gretchen!

The Pitcher Family said...

Glad the blood work came back ok. We will be praying for you. You are so brave and inspiring to be sharing your story and hardships with the blog world.

Jaime said...

I am glad that the tumor marker came back negative. Whenever Rick has that drawn I always hold my breath. Rick said he doesn't think it is ironic, he thinks it is bullshit. I agree!

I don't watch real housewives so I have no idea what you are referring to.

Erin Jeannine said...

Don't get me started on that bitch. Like she's the picture of perfection. "If Simon was in the hospital, I would never leave his bedside, never ever ever." Right. I'm all about Bass Lake.